The first look from LOLA Make Up’s Spring-Summer 2019 TRASTEVERE collection is called SUDDENLY.
It is inspired by a morning walk and the ethereal beauty of nature. It includes a clean looking face that emits a natural glow, where the eyes are framed with soft satin shadows in pastels and warm, orangey shades. The lips are subtle yet bright and are paired with a vibrant rosy cheek.
Here’s our step-by-step makeup tutorial on how to recreate the look.
LOLA Make Up products from TRASTEVERE collection required to create this look:
STEP BY STEP
- Apply the orangey shade of eyeshadow across the eye socket and on the lower lash line, using a Precision Brush. The result must be clean to allow for more of the orangey shade to be applied to the top of the eyelid to create a blended terracotta effect.
- Apply two layers of Black Volume Mascara 01 to the lashes to create a subtle dark effect to the eye.
- Use the Blush Brush to apply a small quantity of both shades of the Duo Blush 02 to the cheeks. This allows for a pink effect with a terracotta touch.
- Using the Flawless Fixing Powder, apply to the upper part of the cheek, nose and chin, to give a touch of radiance.
- Apply the Ultra Shine Lipstick 022 Blush Pink using a lip brush. This pink shade will give a touch of freshness to the look.
- Finish the make-up look with two coats of Nail Polish 025 Ballerina Pink- one of our new shades, which is free from the 10 most harmful toxins for your nails’ health.