How to create the Memories Makeup Look from LOLA Make Up’s AW19 Collection – Look 1
Inspired by the distant memory of visits to magical places in the Far East, and reminiscent of the breeze at sunset of summers gone by, the Memories Collection effortlessly combines delicacy and luxury in these autumnal looks.
Delicate, earthy colours with hints of pink and aquamarine combine together this Autumn/Winter, mimicking the natural silks that wrap around the body. Emitting warmth, the soft, velvety colours stroke your skin to bring out the best of your natural beauty.
Here’s everything you need to recreate this look:
- Mono Eyeshadow 024 Brown Suede – The ultimate autumnal shade of indulgent brown, our Mono Eyeshadow has a soft texture with buildable colour coverage. Perfect for creating the smoky eye for this look.
- Infinite Lashes Mascara - For a long lasting, false-lash effect, this mascara delivers every time. With rich colour coverage, each and every lash is defined and lengthened without the lumps and clumps.
- Mono Blusher 003 Bright Peach – With a smooth, velvety finish our Mono Blusher adds the perfect amount of colour to enhance and accentuate your features.
- Matte Long Lasting Lipstick 107 Smoothy – A homage to the pink shades of spring and summer, our Smoothy Lipstick has a deep and intense colour that works perfectly during the darker days, as well as having the on-trend matte finish for this autumn/winter season.
- #10 Free Formula Nail Polish 051 Hint of Mint - A non-toxic formula without compromising on colour. With a fresh shade that compliments the rest of the collection, our Hint of Mint Nail Polish is free of the most potentially harmful ingredients for your nails.
Here’s our step-by-step makeup tutorial on how to recreate the look.
STEP BY STEP
- Apply Mono Eyeshadow 024 Brown Suede over the entire upper eye lid, using a LOLA Eyeshadow Blending Brush, to create a smoky yet natural effect.
- With a LOLA Angled Eyeliner Brush, blend the Mono Eyeshadow 024 Brown Suede into the upper and lower lash line, extending out slightly to the edge of the face.
- Using Infinite Lashes Mascara, begin with the lower lashes. Start at the roots of the lashes, apply light pressure downwards and then zigzag across the lashes. Then move onto the upper lashes. Start at the roots of the lashes, zigzag the wand through the lashes and apply light pressure upwards. Repeat to give the lashes a second and third coating.
- Once the base has been applied, use the Mono Blusher 003 Bright Peach from the temple to the middle of the cheekbone. Apply it with short strokes and blend the edges into the cheekbones to avoid streakiness and creating a smudged effect.
- For a gorgeous matte finish on the lips, use Matte Long Lasting Lipstick 107 Smoothy. A fun and vibrant shade of pink, this lipstick elevates the look of the lips and compliments the eyes. Apply directly to the lips or use a lip brush for added control and a more professional finish. Start by applying the lipstick to the Cupid’s bow and then gradually add colour to the rest of the upper lip. Glide the lipstick, or lip brush, along the bottom lip, and then rub lips together to distribute the colour evenly.
- The perfect way to complete a makeup look is to complement the colour nails, especially for those candid photos where our hands just happen to brush your cheek. Finish this Autumn/Winter look with two coats of our #10 Free Formula Nail Polish 051 Hint of Mint.
Read more about the current AW19 collection here.