The second look from LOLA Make Up’s Spring-Summer 2019 TRASTEVERE collection is called LANDSCAPE. It is based on warm tones of berry and orange to create a sophisticated look. The combination of shades evoke the image of a sunset in an Italian city.
Here’s our step-by-step makeup tutorial on how to recreate the look.
STEP BY STEP
- Apply the dark brown eyeshadow 041 over the some of the eyelid so half of it is completely
- Apply a small quantity of Blush 004 over the eye socket using the Precision Brush to intensify the look and blending it in a soft, gentle way for an effortless result.
- Once the foundation is applied, apply the Blush 004 with the Blush Brush over the upper area of the cheeks. With a small amount of product on the brush, apply with short strokes, so it is easier to blend. With the same brush, apply a small quantity of Flawless Fixing Powder over the same area.
- Define the perfect lip with the Cherry 007 Lip Pencil. Once it is well defined and coloured with the pencil, apply the Matte Lipstick 102 Dominatrix.
- Finish the make-up look with two coats of Nail Polish 048 Jade.